Advanced Level Test Analyst ATA-ISTQB
About Advanced Level Test Analyst ATA-ISTQB Practice Exam
An Advanced Level Test Analyst exam is intended for someone who can perform the appropriate testing activities based on the software development lifecycle being used. Also, the candidate will be able to determine the proper prioritization of the testing activities based on the information provided by the risk analysis. Moreover, this certification requires candidates who is able to select and apply appropriate test techniques to ensure that tests provide an adequate level of confidence, based on defined coverage criteria.
The Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate shall be obtained before taking the Advanced LevelTest Analyst certification exam.
Following are the exam topics for this exam:
Chapter 1: The Test Analyst’s Tasks in the Test Process
• Testing in the Software Development Lifecycle
• Test Analysis
• Test Design
• Test Implementation
• Test Execution
Chapter 2: The Test Analyst’s Tasks in Risk-Based Testing
• Risk Identification
• Risk Assessment
• Risk Mitigation
Chapter 3: Test Techniques
• Black-Box Test Techniques
• Experience-Based Test Techniques
• Applying the Most Appropriate Test Techniques
Chapter 4: Testing Software Quality Characteristics
• Quality Characteristics for Business Domain Testing
Chapter 5: Reviews
• Using Checklists in Reviews
Chapter 6: Test Tools and Automation
• Keyword-Driven Automation
• Types of Test Tools
- Exam Name: Advanced Level Test Analyst
- No. of Questions: 40 multiple-choice questions
- Pass Score: 65%
- Exam duration: 180 minutes
- Total Questions: 60
- Types of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
What do we offer?
- Full-Length Mock Test with unique questions in each test set
- Practice objective questions with section-wise scores
- In-depth and exhaustive explanation for every question
- Reliable exam reports to evaluate strengths and weaknesses
- Latest Questions with an updated version
- Tips & Tricks to crack the test
- Unlimited access
What are our Practice Exams?
- Practice exams have been designed by professionals and domain experts that simulate real-time exam scenario.
- Practice exam questions have been created on the basis of content outlined in the official documentation.
- Each set in the practice exam contains unique questions built with the intent to provide real-time experience to the candidates as well as gain more confidence during exam preparation.
- Practice exams help to self-evaluate against the exam content and work towards building strength to clear the exam.
- You can also create your own practice exam based on your choice and preference
100% Assured Test Pass Guarantee
|Part 1 : ATA: Advanced Test Analyst|
|Part 1 : ATA: Advanced Test Analyst||01:00:00|
|Part 2 : ATA: Advanced Test Analyst|
|Part 2 : ATA: Advanced Test Analyst||00:59:00|
No Reviews found for this course.