Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer II [1Z0-804] Certification
About Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer II [1Z0-804] Certification
Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer 1Z0-804 Certification validates the candidate’s skills and knowledge related to Java products and technologies. The certification is awarded on the basis of a combination of passing exams, training, and performance-based assignments, depending on the level of certification.
Note that Oracle 1Z0-804 certification is the tangible benchmark of experience and expertise that help you showcase the performance to stand out in a crowd among employers.
It is therefore recommended to combine education courses, practice exam and hands-on experience to prepare for your Java SE 7 Programmer II certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in hands-on practice or professional experience.
Course Structure for Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer II [1Z0-804] Certification
- Java Class Design
- Advanced Class Design
- Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Generics and Collections
- String Processing
- Exceptions and Assertions
- Java I/O Fundamentals
- Java File I/O (NIO.2)
- Building Database Applications with JDBC
Exam Pattern for Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer II [1Z0-804] Certification
- Exam Name: Java SE 7 Programmer II
- Exam Code: 1Z0-804
- Exam Product Version: Java SE
- Exam Price: USD $245 (Pricing may vary by country or by localized currency)
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Number of Questions: 65
- Passing Score: 65%
- Validated Against: This exam is validated against Java SE 7.
- Format: Multiple Choice
- Recommended Training: Java SE 7 Programming
- Schedule Exam: Pearson VUE – Oracle
FAQs on Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer II [1Z0-804] Certification
1. How hard are the exams?
That depends on your preparation for the test if you’re well learned then it’s easy while tough for those who have no idea about exam-related content. So, if you have enough knowledge of the stuff still you may find it a bit hard. As they do add some trick questions as well. Nevertheless, these should not scare you off as they don’t count that much anyway.
2. Where can one take these exams?
Testing for the Oracle exams is conducted at authorized Pearson VUE testing centers worldwide. Use their online Test Center Locator to find the test center closest to you.
*NOTE: In September 2009 Oracle switched from Prometric to Pearson VUE.
3. What is the format of the certification exams?
No written materials or notebook computers will be allowed in the testing area. As all exams are closed book exams while, all questions are either multiple choice, fill in the missing word or match these against those.
4. Pearson VUE conducts the testing.
The test time might vary from what you see on this site if an English test is delivered in a non-English speaking country.
5. During an exam can one skip questions and answer them later in the exam?
Yes, you may mark certain question that you feel are difficult and review them at the end of the exam. After clicking the submit button, the tool will tell you that you have marked questions and allow you to jump to them. When finally submitting the exam both marked and unmarked questions will be scored.
6. Do I have to pass one exam before I can write the next one?
No. if you want, You can write any exam in any order. You could even write Admin II, Admin I, SQL in that order. As, they don’t follow on one after another, and you get your certificate when you pass all required exams.
7. What official Oracle certification tracks are available?
The following Oracle Certifications are offered:
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- Oracle Certified Master (OCM)
- Oracle Certified Expert (OCE)
- Oracle Certified Specialist (OCS)
- Internet Application Developer (Release 6 or 6i)
- Oracle Java Developer (JDEV)
*PS: on 31 March 2002 the Oracle Database Operator (DBO) track was discontinued.
8. Does Testprep Training offer Money Back Guarantee for the Exam Simulator?
Yes, we offer a 100% unconditional money back guarantee. In case you are not able to clear the exam for then, you can request for the full refund. Please note that we only refund the cost of product purchased from Testprep Training and not from the Microsoft Learning.
9. Is there any assistance from Testprep Training in terms of exam preparation?
Yes, Testprep Training offers email support for any certification related query while you are preparing for the exam using our practice exams. Your query will be handled by experts in due course.
10. Can we try the free test before purchasing the practice exam?
Yes, test prep training offers free practice tests for Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 7 Programmer II [1Z0-804] Certification which can be used before the final purchase for the complete test.
11. Do you provide any preparation guidance for this certification exam?
Yes, our experts frequently blog about the tips and tricks for exam preparation.
12. Do you offer any discount on the bulk purchase?
Yes, we offer nearly 50% discount for the order more than 10 products at a time. You can reach the testprep training Helpdesk for more details. The member of the support staff will respond as soon as possible.
|Part 1 : Java SE 7 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-804|
|Part 1 : Java SE 7 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-804||01:00:00|
|Part 2 : Java SE 7 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-804|
|Part 2 : Java SE 7 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-804||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.