Hello guys, if you want to become a certified Java developer in 2022 and preparing for Oracle’s Java SE 8 Programmer II Certification in 2022, also known as OCPJP or 1Z0-809 exam and need a practice test to test your skill then this course is right for.
In this course, I have shared 5 full length practice test to prepare for Java SE 8 Programmer II certification. It covers all exam topics and each question also have explanation about why the correct answer is correct.
Here is what you will get in this course:
- 5 full length practice test for OCPJP exam
- Explanation and correct answer
- Life time access
- Each exam topics are covered
- Questions are randomized so you can give exam multiple times
- You can pause the test at any time and resume later.
- You can retake the test as many times as you would like.
- The progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test.
- You can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
- You can also use “Mark for Review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
- If you want to finish the test and see your results immediately, press the stop button.
Here are some important details about Java SE 8 Programmer II Certification:
- Exam Code: 1Z0-809
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Questions #: 85 (Multiple Choice / Multiple Select)
- Passing score: 65%
Java Class Design
- Implement encapsulation
- Implement inheritance including visibility modifiers and composition
- Implement polymorphism
- Override hashCode, equals, and toString methods from Object class
- Create and use singleton classes and immutable classes
- Develop code that uses static keyword on initialize blocks, variables, methods, and classes
Advanced Java Class Design
- Develop code that uses abstract classes and methods
- Develop code that uses the final keyword
- Create inner classes including static inner class, local class, nested class, and anonymous inner class
- Use enumerated types including methods, and constructors in an enum type
- Develop code that declares, implements and/or extends interfaces and use the @Override annotation.
- Create and use Lambda expressions
Generics and Collections
- Create and use a generic class
- Create and use ArrayList, TreeSet, TreeMap, and ArrayDeque objects
- Use java.util.Comparator and java.lang.Comparable interfaces
- Collections Streams and Filters
- Iterate using forEach methods of Streams and List
- Describe Stream interface and Stream pipeline
- Filter a collection by using lambda expressions
- Use method references with Streams
Lambda Built-in Functional Interfaces
- Use the built-in interfaces included in the java.util.function package such as Predicate, Consumer, Function, and Supplier
- Develop code that uses primitive versions of functional interfaces
- Develop code that uses binary versions of functional interfaces
- Develop code that uses the UnaryOperator interface
Java Stream API
- Develop code to extract data from an object using peek() and map() methods including primitive versions of the map() method
- Search for data by using search methods of the Stream classes including findFirst, findAny, anyMatch, allMatch, noneMatch
- Develop code that uses the Optional class
- Develop code that uses Stream data methods and calculation methods
- Sort a collection using Stream API
- Save results to a collection using the collect method and group/partition data using the Collectors class
- Use flatMap() methods in the Stream API
Exceptions and Assertions
- Use try-catch and throw statements
- Use catch, multi-catch, and finally clauses
- Use Autoclose resources with a try-with-resources statement
- Create custom exceptions and Auto-closeable resources
- Test invariants by using assertions
Use Java SE 8 Date/Time API
- Create and manage date-based and time-based events including a combination of date and time into a single object using LocalDate, LocalTime, LocalDateTime, Instant, Period, and Duration
- Work with dates and times across timezones and manage changes resulting from daylight savings including Format date and times values
- Define and create and manage date-based and time-based events using Instant, Period, Duration, and TemporalUnit
Java I/O Fundamentals
- Read and write data from the console
- Use BufferedReader, BufferedWriter, File, FileReader, FileWriter, FileInputStream, FileOutputStream, ObjectOutputStream, ObjectInputStream, and PrintWriter in the IO package.
Java File I/O (NIO.2)
- Use Path interface to operate on file and directory paths
- Use Files class to check, read, delete, copy, move, manage metadata of a file or directory
- Use Stream API with NIO.2
- Create worker threads using Runnable, Callable and use an ExecutorService to concurrently execute tasks
- Identify potential threading problems among deadlock, starvation, livelock, and race conditions
- Use synchronized keyword and java.util.concurrent.atomic package to control the order of thread execution
- Use java.util.concurrent collections and classes including CyclicBarrier and CopyOnWriteArrayList
- Use parallel Fork/Join Framework
- Use parallel Streams including reduction, decomposition, merging processes, pipelines and performance.
Building Database Applications with JDBC
- Describe the interfaces that make up the core of the JDBC API including the Driver, Connection, Statement, and ResultSet interfaces and their relationship to provider implementations
- Identify the components required to connect to a database using the DriverManager class including the JDBC URL
- Submit queries and read results from the database including creating statements, returning result sets, iterating through the results, and properly closing result sets, statements, and connections
- Read and set the locale by using the Locale object
- Create and read a Properties file
- Build a resource bundle for each locale and load a resource bundle in an application
Disclaimer: These questions are not real examination questions / dumps. These questions are created to evaluate your preparation for certification exam.
À qui ce cours s’adresse-t-il ?
- Students preparing for OCP (1Z0-809) Certification
- Java Developer preapring for Oracle’s Java SE 8 Certification
- Anyone who wants to test his Java Knowledge
- Anyone Preparing for Java Interviews
|Part 1 : Java SE 8 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-809|
|Part 1 : Java SE 8 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-809||01:00:00|
|Part 2 : Java SE 8 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-809|
|Part 2 : Java SE 8 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-809||00:00:00|
|Part 3 : Java SE 8 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-809|
|Part 3 : Java SE 8 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-809||01:00:00|
|Part 4 : Java SE 8 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-809|
|Part 4 : Java SE 8 Programmer II Oracle 1z0-809||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.