Salesforce Platform Developer II certification has the recognition of marketing jargon and best practices and has the experience, skills, and knowledge to:
- Understands the principles and best practices of Salesforce data modeling, interface design, code development, and testing, and can apply these principles in real-world development environments.
- Is capable of defining appropriate solutions to meet specific business challenges/process requirements to extend/customize the platform by applying knowledge of declarative and programmatic features of the Lightning Platform.
- Is competent in developing Apex code that will scale to large data sets and has a good understanding of platform behaviors, limits, and performance considerations.
- Is competent in tuning Visualforce pages and understands the performance implications of the controller design.
- Understands and applies best practices for general web and Salesforce-specific security concerns.
- Can design and implement complex sharing models using declarative and programmatic methods.
- Can design and implement a test plan that ensures adequate quality (for example; code coverage, application behaviors, scalability, environment independence, security) across application components.
- Can deploy custom applications, has a broad understanding of the Salesforce development lifecycle, understands deployment tools, and knows when to apply each tool.
- Understands and uses Apex SOAP and REST web services as well as how to call out from Apex using SOAP and REST.
- Get to know and uses asynchronous programming (queueable, batchable, schedulable, @future, etc.).
- Understands and applies appropriate techniques for error and exception handling in various programmatic contexts.
- Implement best practices for trigger development and design patterns, other business logic development, and re-use.
- Knows how to surface Lightning Components on a Lightning page and with Quick Actions.
There are a Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Requirements that you need before you start with the exam. For being a certified Salesforce Platform Developer II, you need to have a Salesforce Platform Developer I credential. This will act as a base for your next certification. Also, you will be able to get the best out of Salesforce Platform Developer II. Along with this candidate having two to four years of experience as a developer, including at least one year of design, implementation, and deployment experience on the Lightning Platform will be an icing to a cake.
|Part 1 : Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II Exam|
|Part 1 : Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Exam||01:30:00|
|Part 2 : Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Exam|
|Part 2 : Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder Exam||01:29:00|
No Reviews found for this course.